Dear Valued Plessen Healthcare Patients,
We are thrilled to share some exciting news that will greatly benefit your healthcare experience.
Over the upcoming holiday weekend, our medical practice is shifting and undergoing a consolidation effort to better serve you and meet your evolving needs more effectively.
All Plessen Healthcare offices will be closed from Saturday, July 1st through Tuesday, July 4th. We will reopen on Wednesday, July 5th.
These location changes are aimed at elevating the quality of care that Plessen Healthcare, LLC provides while ensuring your convenience throughout your healthcare journey.
Here are the key changes you can expect as of our reopening on Wednesday, July 5th:
- Comprehensive Primary and Urgent Care Services Under One Roof in Sunny Isle: We are shifting our Primary Care clinic from Orange Grove to the Sunny Isle location. This effort allows us to bring together Primary and Urgent Care medical professionals in a unified setting ensuring a more seamless coordination of healthcare information between medical care professionals and departments. With the lifting of Federal COVID restrictions, our doors and waiting room are open to all patients at this time.
- Specialists and Outpatient Surgical Services in Orange Grove: Our consolidation effort allows us to bring together our various medical specialties and services in a centralized setting of specialists and surgeons. By integrating our Specialty practices alongside our Outpatient Surgical Center, we can offer you a broader range of expertise and comprehensive specialty care at one location for your convenience. Plessen Medical Center in Orange Grove will now offer specialty care services under one roof including: Nephrology with Dr. Tasnim Khan; Podiatry with Dr. John Cook; Ear, Nose, & Throat with Dr. Gavin Gassen; and Rheumatology via TeleHealth with Dr. Malgorzata Dawiskiba.
- ENT is moving to the Plessen Medical Campus in Orange Grove: Moving our ENT office to Orange Grove is designed with your comfort and well-being in mind. The existing Plessen Medical Center is conveniently located and easily accessible on one ground floor with ample parking facilities and VITRAN public transportation options nearby.
- Enhanced Patient Experience: We value your time and understand the importance of a seamless patient experience. These changes have been designed with your patient experience and convenience in mind.
- Dedicated Patient Support: Our commitment to your well-being extends beyond the walls of our facilities. We are establishing dedicated Chronic Care Management support teams to assist with scheduling appointments, coordination and tracking of your care plan, patient education, and empowerment. The primary goal of chronic care management is to improve the overall well-being and quality of life for individuals with long-term health needs. Look for more announcements about this new program coming soon.
Our team is working hard to ensure a smooth transition during this exciting new phase. Patients with appointments who are affected by our office relocations will be contacted to direct you to the new location. Our team will be available to answer your questions and provide guidance throughout this process.
We are confident that these changes will significantly enhance your experience with Plessen Healthcare. Our top priority remains your health and satisfaction, and we are excited to embark on this journey to better serve you.
We genuinely appreciate your continued trust and support as we make these positive changes for your benefit.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Jan B. Tawakol
CEO, Plessen Healthcare LLC